Singing! Dancing! Acting! Live Judging! Welcome to the Cabaret where our Cosplay Cabaret players are here to entertain you on Saturday evening! Your favorite anime characters compete in skits while our interactive panel of celebrity judges decides who will take home this year’s title. So sit back, start the show, and let your spirits rise!
1) There will be a cap of 20 entries. (One registration form equals one entry.)
2) There is a registration form below. If you do not fill the form out online, you can print out a copy to fill out and turn in at the con. Registration will be from 11am-1pm Saturday only.
3) Only attendees with con badge/wristband may register to compete in CosPlay Cabaret. (Proof of Con badge/wristband must be presented by all contestants at time of registration.)
4) No microphones will be available for the contestants of Cosplay Cabaret. All contestant audio material must be pre-recorded on a CD, no other format will be excepted.
5) Any music or dialog CD that accompanies the performance must be turned in at the time of registration. CDs must be tested on our equipment for compatibility. No untested CDs will be accepted after registration has closed. (Cosplay Cabaret recommends making two copies: an original and back up in case one does not work.)
6) All performances are limited to two minutes. At the two minute mark, the host will end the performance and turn to the judges.
7) No profanity, lewd behavior, allusion to drugs or alcohol, or nudity. This is a family show. At the director’s discretion, any performance breaking this rule will be removed from the stage immediately.
8) All costumes and props must be able to be carried on and off the stage by the performers. You are responsible for your props and costumes while in the waiting area. If your props are too big to be stored in the waiting room, you must make arrangements when you register.
9) Any prop weapons used in the performance must meet with the weapons policies of AFO11. You must prove that you can carry the prop weapon during the performance without injury to yourself or others.
10) All contestants must be available for the pre-show meeting. The meeting time and location will be posted as the schedule is finalized. The order of the contestants will be given at the pre-show meeting. Any performer (individual or group) that misses the pre-show meeting will be disqualified.
11) CosPlay Cabaret is a single elimination winner takes all contest.