Rules of AFO Tabletop Gaming Room
- AFO has a zero tolerance policy for harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of poor sportsmanship and excessive trash talk.
- AFO operates for a wide variety of audiences. Unless otherwise stated, keep all conversations PG-13.
- Eating and drinking anything is not permitted inside the Tabletop Gaming room.
- Participants in tournaments must obey all tournament rules.
- In the case of a disagreement on the rules, a judge will step in and arbitrate. The judge’s ruling will be FINAL.
- A seven minute grace period will be in place at the start of every event. People arriving after those seven minutes may lose their spot in the tournament or event.
- All convention rules will apply in the Tabletop Gaming Room
- AFO Staff and Tabletop Gaming Room Staff reserve the right to add or modify these rules as needed during the convention.